Wednesday, February 29, 2012

BLOG DAY # 25. Rejoice, for we have been protected for for centuries, by those who gave their lives.

     I found this quote that was posted by my niece. I think it describes, at least how I feel, our great nation.

     "WE CANNOT CHANGE THE CARDS WE ARE DEALT,  JUST HOW WE PLAY THE HAND."     Randy Pauch



     Our great country was founded on the FREEDOMS that we as a nation have. It isn't perfect, but then nothing in life is. It's how we play the hand that we are dealt that leads to the outcome.

     Our lives revolve around day to day living. Some have faith and some do not. Some have families and some do not.  Some people work-and some do not. Some people are healthy-some are not. It is not a perfect place to live, but I read and see what the rest of the world is about, and I am thankful I live in this imperfect place.

 

     I BELIEVE IN A HIGHER BEING.  I BELIEVE IN MY FAMILY. I BELIEVE IN MY COUNTRY. YES, I AM A BELIEVER! HOW ABOUT YOU?

     Have you ever wondered what the world would be without LOVE? Look around at what is going on. People are killing over a burned book- would you kill over the BIBLE being burned? IT IS A BOOK! The belief is in your soul. In your head. Not on a piece of paper. So just who is doing the killing and the looting and burning of buildings and tearing down their own society?



     I believe the above quotation explains what I am trying to say. We are all in this together, whether we like it or not. Our place here on Earth is short when compared to the BIG PICTURE. Make the most of it. Have compassion, and thank those who went before us, and those who protect us from harm.

WE ARE WHAT WE ARE-BUT WE CAN TRY TO BE BETTER-IT'S HOW WE PLAY THE HAND!

      THANK YOU-HAVE A GREAT DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments