Thursday, February 9, 2012

Blog day # 6 in a day of my life. Today is happy returns day!

     Sherry returned last night around 9:15 pm. Happy times in the household again. An empty house is somewhat an empty heart. So today, back to normal-except we got a dusting of snow ( I hate that word) yesterday! Have bee
n using this alone time to read up on Juice Plus's Tower Garden!

     Huge headline. Tower Gardens on display at Chicago O'Hare airport.  Right in the middle are 25 Tower Gardens with with over 1100 plants. The banner there states "THE FUTURE OF FOOD PRODUCTION!" Each day, they harvest and deliver fresh organic fruits & vegetables to the restaurants at the airport.

     So if you are ever there, take the time & wander to the mezzanine level of Terminal 3, G Concourse and check us out. Next month or sooner, I will have both of our units ( 40 ) plants, up & running. Just step out the door, snip off what we want, and Presto, salads , organic, no pesticide's and FRESH for lunch or dinner or both!


     The Tower Gardens and the information will be become available in April. Our website www.sherry4jp.com will have the information and or you can email thru that web site and Sherry will answer your questions. You also can reach me at fitztdf@aol.com and I will do the same. So today is happy returns day. My wife is home and I have new information for getting HAPPY RETURNS from YOUR Tower Garden in the form of fresh-organic fruits & veggies! HGD

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited to get my tower up and growing. I buy tons of organic produce and will be so if I can grow even some it. Who knows I may be up to two towers next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where can I get info on Tower Gardens (pics, etc.) now? Went to your website and couldn't find anything. Thx.

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments