Saturday, February 4, 2012

BLOG DAY # 1 in a day of my life. Today is excitement day and thanks to my west coast friend who inspired me to start blogging. Excitement in 2 ways. One, I AM BLOGGING! I have a new outlet to express my day to day thoughts and to get out the message on health & nutrition!  Two- I will be meeting with long time friends, Jim & Dorothy Brown. Let me explain, I will everyday try to put useful info about health & what we do to make our lifestyle health related. Second- We are distributors of JUICE PLUS & GARDEN TOWERS. Both deal directly with health & nutrition. So if you are in- then this is the place to be- if not- then its your choice- I will also deal with day to day events in our lives. Sort of a running diary. I will be on the SOAP BOX for health- I will provide interesting articles, and to the best of my knowledge and ability , THE TRUTH! My wife and I travel and do prevention plus - healthy eating meetings - and my motto is ONE DAY AT A TIME-INTRODUCE HEALTH & NUTRITION TO A CHILD. With that being said, I want to thank my friend, Mike Greer, class of Otto-Eldred "67, into encouraging me to do this. Mike, from the heart, you may have started a monster, a big old ex cookie monster! Thank you. Later when I know what I am doing- you can visit Mike on his websites and see all the books he has written and how to streamline you industrial projects and get the most out of team building! He is A # One in this! So Blog day # 1 is official. To all of you who remain, thank you, together we will try to maintain health, age healthy, become med. free, glow from the inside out, and slow that dreaded aging process down. Fot those that leave, when you need us, come back, we will always extend a helping hand & show you HOW! Just believe- the truth is out there- Mulder & Scully believed! 

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Tom!

    I like the idea of being able to see all your Daily posts in one place. I know you're there on Facebook, but sometimes your "day in my life" posts get lost in the game requests and other posts. So now it will be easy to see follow your thread!

    Good luck with this and I hope lots of people join!

    BTW: My day just included a fresh,ripe orange from my tree in the backyard. Yep, fresh is good!
    ----
    [Sorry about all the "deleted by author" posts. I entered these as "unknown" and that looked weird. So I set up an identity and reposted. I'll get the hang of this! ]

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments