Thursday, February 16, 2012

Blog # 13 in a day of my life. Faith in our lives-A HIGHER BEING.

     Sometimes you wonder- sometimes you forget-sometimes you just don't know. BUT, WHAT IF? Many times we lose our way only to come back and look skyward or bowed heads with clasped hands , and with all our might ask for help.





     There are times when it seems that the answer comes , not always what we want,  but there it is. We ask ourselves, is it real? We look around and say how can this be if it isn't?The comfort of the human soul is to believe. What would happen if we didn't?

     I for one, believe in a higher being. My life revolves around this concept daily. I know there are those who don't, and I accept that. We are who we are. I do not pity them. I simply pray that they will be okay, and no harm comes to them. What I do not understand- is that those who harm & kill in the NAME of their religion, can say it is the will of (whatever the name they give), and look for the next victum to slaughter.

     Do I forgive them as it calls for in my religion? My answer to that is simple-for I am a simple man-NO! I know that that is maybe wrong- but I just can not look the other way or turn the other check. So each day I ask for my own forgiveness hoping & PRAYING that when it comes my time, That THE HIGHER BEING has compassion and forgives me for my selfish feelings.

     I ask not that you believe as I do, but that you treat all human kind as though they are your own flesh and blood, and search your own mind as to how we got here and to where are we headed. For that my friends, are really all we have in the short time that we are here. PEACE BE WITH YOU! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments