Friday, February 10, 2012

Blog day # 7 in a day of my life. Sharing our life with friends-family & strangers!

     Please bear with me- I tried to bring the video over ,but it didn't follow me! That is the story of my life! LOL Anyway- I shared this on face book so you can see it there. What an inspiration! I get so excited when I watch it and there are many many people in this video we have met and are in contact with all over the country and the world!

     Our QUEST , so to speak, is incredible- we have touched the lives of hundreds of people, but the most precious are the CHILDREN! Can you imagine seeing a child who fights off colds, flu's  etc. without prescriptions and antibiotics or Dr. visits because of us their immune systems are built up to allow them to do that! That my Friends is what the younger generation calls "MONEY"! In my tome it was called "COOL"!  That's what drives me, that is what my wife Sherry introduced to me 6 years ago!

     There is a meaning to life- one in which we all play a part- the part is different for everyone- you know- I LOVE MY PART! I CAN MAKE A CHANGE! A CHANGE I & EVERYONE I MEET CAN BELIEVE IN! I am living my part. Everyday- one step at a time- one life at a time- ONE CHIL AT A TIME! My legacy - which I firmly believe- will be I MADE A CHANGE! How many people do you know- have done that or can claim that? That's my story and I'm sticking to it! I feel great- I LOVE LIFE! HGD




Sherry and I will be heading here in April to the spring Juice Plus conference. Last conference between 8 & 10 thousand healthy people attended. We ahve made friends from all over the world, and shared our quest to bring health to our friends-family and total strangers! If you want to join our quest-email ssherrylynn49@aol.com our web site www.sherry4jp.com Watch and share this video to see what this is all about. HGD

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments