Tuesday, February 7, 2012

A day in my life blog day # 4. HAPPY DAYS!

     Today will be actually a day in my life. Navigating face book & this Blog site is a challenge in itself
for a person who is not a TECHIE! So please bear with me. But as the old, and I mean old TV show goes, Happy Days, as the FONZ would say, "HHEEEYYY"! I will get this down. Oboy, Sherry is going to Charleston SC for a quick sales training, so my TECH side is gone for next 38 hours! Does that say it all?


   GIVE A FRIEND A HUG!

If they are in your thoughts- then let them know you care-be happy and share the mirth!


SUNSHINE AND HAPPINESS-LOVE A LOT-FOR YOU ONLY HAVE ONE GO AROUND!

   YOUR BEST FRIEND READS YOU LIKE A BOOK! ENJOY THAT FRIENDSHIP-HAVE HAPPY THOUGHTS!
   MONDAY BLUES WASHED AWAY WITH TUESDAY LAUGHS!
   GOOD MEDICINE!




LET THERE BE LIGHT INTO YOUR WORLD-LET IT SHINE ON YOU-AND GIVE IT BACK TO OTHERS LESS FORTUNATE!



SOMETIMES YOU JUST HAVE TO LET THE INNER KID OUT OF YOU!

   OH YEAH!

Well I hope this brings a little humor into your week-for it does go by fast-smile a little smile-giggle a little bit-think happy thoughts-be the one to let it out and hope it infects others around you!

  

It was a long time ago!
   But let it start your day-I leave you with the thought below.




     My life is a carnival, full of good people, fun times, games and inspiration from all who enter it! I am blessed with wonderful family, a job I like, a wife I love, and life in general. So today , I will end this by saying. Cherish what you have, love who you are, rejoice in the fact that you are alive to feel, hear, and see the wonders of life! My life is "HAPPY DAYS REBORN IN MY MIND!"

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing the joy, Tom! I was feeling grumpy a bit ago... Then I read this & was humbled & recalibrated!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments