Saturday, February 25, 2012

Blog day #21 in a day of my life. How do you measure success? It isn't always what we see!

     As we look around our own environment, we all see different scenes. I guess it is how we all are WIRED in different ways. We measure success in the way we see it. Sort of the old saying one persons junk is another persons treasure. So today, look around, see things for what they are- another persons dreams, and if there dream is not quite there, share with them the thoughts of achievement, for that may be just the catalyst to move them forward.




     Sometimes friends are found in strange relationship's- sometimes this is all you have. We make the most of what we have- the ability to make friends is what sometimes pushes us forward- do not be afraid to extend yourself- let your inner self come forward- sometimes we need that friendship no matter where it comes from.


     I LEAVE YOU WITH THIS THOUGHT. WHAT IF I COULD, BUT I DIDN'T , BECAUSE I WAS AFRAID TO ASK? EXTEND YOURSELF, FOR IF YOU DON'T , THAT DOOR OF OPPORTUNITY WILL CLOSE AND YOU ARE ON THE OUTSIDE LOOKING IN! HGD






No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments