Thursday, May 31, 2012

BLOG DAY # 94. in a day of my life. HUMBLED-EXALTED-EMBARRESED-YOU JUST NEVER KNOW!


     Out of the blue it came. Never expected it, never dreamed it existed, just knew that the encouragement was there and that somehow it brought a peace of mind to express oneself to a small segment of society.


     After all, when one BLOGS, one has to try as they might not to look or sound , off base, dumb, illiterate, can't spell, foolish or just pain uninformed. Of which I can safely say I have visited and revisited all of the above.

SPELL CHECK, I ASSUME THAT THAT IS WHAT THE ICON ABC check mark MEANS!

    After all, as I fumble through this with trail and error, more error than not, and lots of trail, it still behoves me that someone, of far more intelligence actually likes this and recommends it to other people!

TO PUT IT IN THE BEST LIGHT THAT I CAN- THANK YOU MIKE-I JUST DID NOT REALIZE- AND IT IS WITHOUT A DOUBT-A EYEOPENER NOT TO SAY A TEAR FULL EYE OPENER - THAT YOU HAVE MADE MY DAY IN A FEW CHOICE WORDS!

SO KNOW, I MUST ACKNOWLEDGE JUST WHO MY CHILDHOOD FRIEND IS, AND THAT I HAVE RESPECTED HIM FROM EARLY YOUNG ADULTHOOD TO NOW, WHEN WE RECONNECTED AFTER ALMOST 45 YEARS.





This is my friend Mike Greer- we share one thing in common that is perhaps a one in a multi million shot. His Social Security Number! Why , because we hitched hike to Olean New York together to the department of what ever it was at the time, and got our numbers together. His is one number away from me, so that in a way has bonded us for life! LOL LOL
   TODAY-STILL THE SAME

That gentle smile from a gentle giant- someday, we may reconnect , him being on the West Coast, and me on the East coast.
 SORRY-DIDN'T MEAN TO DO THIS! BUT HEY-TWO IS BETTER THAN NONE!



Author of PM (project management) books, consultant & teacher of customized on-site PM classes. (See websites.) My fun blog: The Best Free Training. My "serious" blog: Inspired Project Teams. My website: Michael Greer's Project Management Resources.

He is an author, above are some of his works. Below is how to contact him.


CONNECT WITH ME ON GOOGLE PLUS --https://plus.google.com/104624609492311320731


Again, he has inspired me to write, to put forth my words of wisdom? No, just thoughts, after all, what do you expect out of a lumbering, short fat IRISHMAN who every once in while likes to hoist a BREW, play with the grand kids, spend time with my beautiful wife, avoid exercise, eat healthy, (HAVE TO WIFE'S ORDERS) and enjoy life to its fullest!


I will leave you with a little bit of wisdom- not that I practise this all the time-but it does come in handy when you have to explain to your mother-in-law your lot in life with her daughter.

         "IT'S NOT FOR ME TO QUESTION WHY-BUT FOR ME TO DO OR DIE!"


YOU ALL GAVE A GREAT DAY-REMEMBER-LIFE IS ALWAYS HALF FULL-ENJOY IT! DO NOT REGRESS INTO TRIVIAL THINGS-BUT REJOICE IN LIFE ITSELF!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments