Tuesday, June 12, 2012

BLOG DAY # 106 IN A DAY OF MY LIFE. HOW TO MAKE FRUITS AND VEGGIES FUN FOR THE KIDDIE'S!

     In this day and age- it's all in the presentation! Yes- it's how it looks and how bright the colors are that attract your average consumer. just wander up and down the aisles of any store. What draws you in.


                        IT LOOKS GOOD! IT IS COLORFUL AND IT SMELLS GOOD!

     Now, how do you get your child to eat lets say broccoli, beets, spinach, kale. Each and everyone of these is packed full of nutrients that they need to build their immune systems.

THE ANSWER MY FRIENDS, IS THE PRESENTATION OR FIND A WAY TO GET IT IN THEM THAT THEY WILL LIKE. BELOW IS ONE WAY.



NOW I CALL THIS APPEALING AND FUN! I BELIEVE THEY WILL LOVE IT AND WANT TO HELP YOU CREATE A FUN WAY TO INTRODUCE FRUITS AND ESP. VEGGIES INTO THEIR DIET.

     If you want your children to grow healthy- you have to introduce real food into their diet at a early age. All our grandchildren will eat vegetables-even the twins, since 6 months old - they eat broccoli!

    They love their veggies- and keep the sugars away! They do not need them- as I can testify-as an adult who had access to sugar and I regret it! I have a craving, and the habit is extremely hard to break. It leads to obesity and diabetes's! We have enough to look out for let alone the bad stuff that we eat. I HAVE LEARNED MY LESSON IN LIFE. If you want to live healthy-you have to eat healthy- AND THIS MEANS-EATING REAL FOOD LIKE YOU SEE BELOW!







     So, going back to what I started out saying, it is in the presentation-the colors and the smell that get us hooked on the candy-soda(pop)-fast food-fats-the so called power drinks-the dyes-the preservative's-the steroids- and who knows what else is added!


Now that we have gone through the message of eating whole-real food-what do you do if that is really a problem- BECAUSE OF THE ADDICTION -to all the bad food?

What if it is so hard to break the habit that you just give up and succumb to the smells-sight-color and taste of what is not good for you. HOW DO YOU EAT HEALTHY?

SIX AND 1/2 YEARS AGO- I CAME TO THAT CROSSROAD IN MY LIFE. I WAS OVERWEIGHT-HAD BEGINNINGS OF DIABETES-ON HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE MEDICATION-HIGH CHOLESTEROL AND TAKING MEDICATION-NOT REGULAR-WORRIED ABOUT MY SELF AND STRESSING OUT!

I STARTED A PROGRAM-ONE THAT WAS EASY FOR ME-ALL I DID WAS TAKE SOME CAPSULES-DRINK A DRINK-AND STARTED TO WATCH WHAT I ATE.

IN THREE YEARS-I LOST 23 LBS AND HAVE KEPT IT OFF (BAD ME-I DID NOT EXERCISE!) HAVE GONE COMPLETELY OFF ALL MEDICATION-MY BLOOD PRESSURE AND SUGAR COUNTS ARE UNDER CONTROL WITHOUT MEDICATION AND I AM REGULAR!!!!!!

BELOW IS WHAT I DID-AND MY HEALTH AND IMMUNE SYSTEM HAS IMPROVED !
I DO NOT GET COLDS AND FLU LIKE EVERYONE AROUND ME A WORK. YOU DO NOT EVEN KNOW I HAVE A COLD-I DO NOT GO TO THE DOCTOR FOR COLD OR FLU MED. I DO NOT GET THE FLU SHOT, AND MOST IMPORTANT-I DO NOT MISS WORK. I PAY NOTHING FOR DOCTOR VISITS OR PRESCRIPTIONS!

 THIS IS WHAT I PAY FOR!

YES- I DO PAY FOR IT! I PAY TO STAY HEALTHY- I PAY NOT TO GO TO THE DOCTOR- I PAY NOT TO TAKE PRESCRIPTION- I PAY NOT TO HAVE DIABETES'S- I PAY NOT TO HAVE HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE- I PAY NOT TO HAVE CHOLESTEROL- I PAY NOT TO GAIN WEIGHT- IN OTHER WORDS , I PAY!!! AM I WORTH IT?

I WILL LET YOU DECIDE- I PAY $2.35 A DAY TO GET ALL THE ABOVE! AM I WORTH $2.35 A DAY. I AM HEALTHY-I LIVE A GOOD LIFE- I LOVE MY FAMILY AND I WANT TO BE HERE TO ENJOY THOSE LITTLE GRAND CHILDREN. I WANT TO LIFE  TO THE FULLEST. I WANT TO BE THE ME I AM TODAY-NOT THE OLD ME OF YESTERDAY!

SO IN A NUTSHELL- I MADE THE CHOICE- I AM SO WORTH IT! I WANT TO LIVE!



EVERY DAY , I GET ALL THE ABOVE- AND SO DO OUR GRAND CHILDREN- I COULD NOT DO THIS WITHOUT JUICE PLUS- AND VINEYARD! I WOULD NOT BE HERE IF IT WERE NOT FOR MY WIFE SHERRY- WHO HAD THE FORESIGHT TO GET US ALL ONTO A HEALTHY LIFESTYLE. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE ME, THEN JUST CONTACT US-IF YOU THINK YOU ARE WORTH LIVING LIFE HEALTHY-THEN GIVE US A CALL. BE LIKE US AND SAVE MONEY- BECOME A FAMILY USER-IT IS EASY AND THAT IS HOW WE STARTED. SO IT WOULD BE EVEN LESS THAN $2.35 A DAY!



YOU ONLY HAVE ONE LIFE TO LIVE-LIVE IT TO THE FULLEST-LIVE YOUR DREAM-DREAM YOUR LIFE AND ACTUALLY DO IT! WE ALL ARE IN THIS FOR THE HEALTH OF OUR CHILDREN- A LEGACY TO LEAVE THEM-SO THEY CAN LIVE THEIR OWN DREAMS.

HERE IT IS- AS I STARTED OUT- IT IS THE PRESENTATION-JUST LOOK AT IT!

YOU MAKE THE CHOICE-ARE YOU WORTH IT?                I WAS AND I AM!  HAVE A GREAT DAY! I KNOW I WILL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments