Sunday, June 10, 2012

BLOG DAY # 104 in a day of my lie. What's Happening!

     Early in the morning-well not for me! It's 5:36 AM. I have been up since 4AM. My internal clock just will not let me sleep in. Went to bed last night around 9PM. Still awake at 10 PM. Fell asleep and BANG! 4AM I am wide awake! So you might ask- WHAT'S HAPPENING before the birds wake up?

LOL LOL!I really enjoy this quiet time. I do all the bath room things, get dressed, and head down the stairs. That is when I start my day. I will clean up from night before, unload dish washer, put dishes that were left to dry on counter away.

Get the swifter out and go over the wooden floors. ( I DO NOT LIKE OUR WOOD FLOORS-IF I HAD TO DO OVER-I WOULD CHANGE THEM!)  There always seems to be something on them.

If it is a work day- I pack my lunch- lots of veggies & fruit! Now its time to hit the keyboard!

Check email- check face book- and bring up BLOG!

Wait a moment- go to back door and see if TOWER GARDENS are okay. Open door- WOW! They are getting so big. Even with me standing inside , 6 to 8 inches above the patio floor, they are 2 to 3 feet taller then me!

Okay- there's a fight going on. A couple crows being chased by a bunch of smaller birds. Zooming all around and the CROWS are loud! Question for you out there. If a CROW can call out while flying- why don't the ones chasing make a noise?

Close door- hear a thump- look out front door- paper here at 5:45 AM. HE'S LATE! Grit my teeth. Now you ask- LATE? YES! LOL  This paper shows up anywhere from 4:30 AM to 6:30 AM. Its a morning paper and I like to read my SPORTS section before I leave for work at 6:07 AM!

Now wait a minute TOM! ITS SUNDAY! LOL LOL Okay- I will give him a pass for today! But it better be here by 5:15 AM tomorrow! OR I AM GONNA DO WHAT? Funny, Funny you big dumb IRISHMAN, you will just grit your teeth, mumble and go get another coffee! LOL

OH-OH! I hear footsteps upstairs. The commander in chief is up! We have church today- they went to summer hours and we go at 8AM! That is great for me- I LOVE EARLY CHURCH! Esp. SUNRISE services.

TODAY IS SPECIAL DAY FOR US-WE WILL FOR THE FIRST TIME-TAKE THE TWINS TO CHURCH WITH US! IF YOU HAVE TO PRAY FOR EVERYTHING TO WORK OUT- THEN THIS IS THE TIME AND PLACE TO DO IT!  lol lol lol!!!!!!!

Tammy and Marcus are going to WEST VA. with his sister Joanne to ride bikes for three hours and then river raft for three hours!They offered some special. Rafting OKAY! Riding BIKES for three hours- do you realize how far in one direction you can ride in 1 1/2 hours ? I did that ONCE! And only ONCE when Tammy & Sherry talked me into it. 34 MILES! I had to walk the last TWO miles because the tops of my legs were cramping up! I GRITTED MY TEETH AND MUMBLED! Just like I do at the paper man!

ANYWAY- i THINK TAKING THE TWINS TO CHURCH WILL BE EASIER THAN RIDING BIKES-OR WILL IT? LOL

So now it is 6:06 AM. Paper is here. Nat's won-watched the game- am becoming a baseball fan again-will wonders never cease to amaze me!

Coffee cup is empty-time to refill-hear Sherry up and about-will fix one more coffee-go get paper-and watch the early morning runners-joggers go sweating and running by! I will look up- nod my head-sip my coffee and go back to my SPORTS page, knowing that for one more day in my 22 months to retirement-I do not have to jog-run or bike! LOL LIFE IS GOOD! HAVE A GREAT DAY-I WILL!






No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments