Thursday, June 7, 2012

BLOG DAY # 101 in a day of my life. Inspiration-where does it come from?

     Hello there, you out there from those multiple countries, I am just amazed at where you are from, and why did you pick me?

INSPIRATION- WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? WHY DO I DO THIS? BECAUSE OF YOU!

Medicine Bow Arnica - Rawah Wilderness near Walden by John Fielder  FAR AWAY PLACE-CAPTURED IN MY MIND-IS THIS WHAT YOUR AREA LOOKS LIKE?

I write and then the next day-I see where people are from that are reading this-and I wonder-who are you? What is your life like? Is this picture any where like you live-work and play?

Medicine Bow Arnica - Rawah Wilderness near Walden by John Fielder

I do not believe the picture above is really the true picture of you- but in my own mind- it is you that INSPIRES me each and every day - it is you who I try to imagine what you are like and it is you who I share my daily life with. For without you-there would be no point!

Take away my people, but leave my factories, and soon grass will grow on the factory floors. Take away my factories, but leave my people, and soon we will have a new and better factory.

Take away my readers and life  as I see it-would not be needed to be put forth- however-add you in and I have the INSPIRATION to WRITE it down!
I thank each and every one of you- for you MAKE MY DAY as Arnold has said-or was it CLINT?

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, It is the only thing that ever has.

We, you and I are a small group- maybe, just maybe, we can make a difference in the whole world.

Wouldn't that be INSPIRING!

HAVE A GREAT DAY-BECAUSE I WILL AND IT IS PARTLY YOUR FAULT! LOL LOL LOL 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments