Friday, March 9, 2012

DLOG DAY # 33 in a day of my life. A LIFE OF AN IRISHMAN!

     A while ago , I found out my Great Grandfather came from County Tyrone in Ireland in 1857 -59 or thereabouts. Three brothers who came to the USA together only to separate and never see each other again. With that being said, THE IRISH HAVE LANDED, only to disperse into nothingness!
  
    How sad that must of been, however , I am grateful that I am here to write about how I ASPIRE to be an IRISHMAN!

     Now, I do believe that I have that famous Irish temper- just ask my wife- I am not proud of that fact- SO I ASPIRE to keep it in check and sometimes like to think of practicing the above IRISH YOGA , I can honestly say that during the course of my life- I have found myself in these positions not knowing how I got there but swearing that it will never happen again. So , I ASPIRE to be a sober IRISHMAN in my future endeavors.
       I ALSO ASPIRE TO HOLD THAT IRISH TEMPER IN CHECK!  JUST DON'T CORNER THE BIG DOG-BECAUSE HE MIGHT BITE!

     I have always tried in my life as an IRISHMAN to INSPIRE in others, that we just need to be ourselves, albeit Funny-sad-temperamental-boastful-quiet-thoughtful-entertaining-not too smart but enough to bluff your way through life. Other words a GOOD IRISHMAN! INSPIRED by life in general- HAPPY in my own skin with a little bit of fantasy!

    MOST IMPORTANT-INSPIRE OTHERS TO BE THEMSELVES-UNLESS THEY WANT TO EMULATE YOU-THEN HOIST ONE HIGH IN THE AIR AND SALUTE YOURSELF!

     Some days in your life, you wish before you expire, that all those who wronged you, that they see their ways and reform and not wrong someone else, however, I believe what goes around in life, will sooner or later come back around. SO BEFORE I EXPIRE, I DO STATE NOW THE FOLLOWING! LIFE WILL REPEAT ITSELF,SO BEWARE OF THE IRISHMAN-HE HAS HIS POT OF GOLD-WHERE IS YOURS!
   THE LUCK OF THE IRISH-BEWARE!



     So to wrap up this little piece of who I am and the roots that I came from, I will leave this little quote that was forwarded to me by my sister-in-law, telling me that it would be a good talking point in my blog!

                              "ASPIRE TO INSPIRE BEFORE YOU EXPIRE!"

 YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT DAY!


AND MAY THE LUCK OF THE IRISH BE WITH YOU-MAY GOD BLESS YOU

AND HOIST THEM HIGH-FOR I WILL RETURN THE SALUTE! 

                                            IRISHMAN FOREVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments