Monday, March 5, 2012

BLOG DAY # 30 in a day of my life. SUGAR-that dreaded 5 letter word. How does it affect you?

     Do you have a craving for sweets? I would most of us at one time or another have gotten the urge to have a coke-ice cream-pie-cookie-cake-fudge. How about bread? Pasta? Potato? Is there anything out there that you eat, that does not contain sugar?


     In our journey for the last six years, I have learned so much, yet I am still far away from being in total good health! I STILL CRAVE SOME FOODS! I am honest about it-but, and it is a big but, I AM TRYING MY DARNEDEST to avoid those foods! In my jorney, I have accomplished losing 23 lbs and seem to be stuck there and I know why! I work in a very physical job. Hoisting cartons of tile that weigh anywhere from 50 lbs to 130 lbs. So I feel I am fit as far as strength goes. BUT, I do not get the cardio, which is the exercise. My excuse, be it as it may, is that I am tired when I get home. It is not unusal for me through out the day , to lift 3 to 5 thousand lbs. SO I USE THAT AS MY EXCUSE! I have to work on this. I also in 6 years have gotten off of 5 prescriptions. Drugs that I thought were helping me, only to find out, I WAS MAINTAINING, and they just made them stronger as I went back every six months! SO MUCH FOR PREVENTIVE MEDICINE!

 
     WHY DON'T THEY, THE MEDICAL PROFESSION, PRACTISE THIS?
BECAUSE, THEY ARE TRAINED TO MAINTAIN, EXTEND LIFE, THROUGH MEDICATION, AND UP THE MEDS AS NEEDED! ASK YOUR DOCTOR, HOW MANY CLASS'S DID YOU TAKE ON PREVENTIVE HEALTH AND NUTRITION?



MIGHT THIS NOT BE AN ANSWER TO WHAT IS HAPPENING TO US?
IS THERE ANYTHING WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE?


The tower garden and Juice Plus might be what is the answer. If you can not eat 9 to 13 servings a day of RAW fruits and vegetables, then what is the next best thing?

ONE:    GROW THEM YOURSELF-ALL ORGANIC-NO PESTCIDES-RIGHT OUTSIDE YOUR DOOR!

TWO:   TAKE JUICE PLUS-A BLEND OF 15 FRUITS & VEGETABLES & 2 GRAINS FOR FIBER, EVERYDAY! ADD THE VINEYARD FOR CIRCULATION-9 BERRIES!

WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?


     Because in almost 19 years , there now are 24 published researh studies that have been published in the medical books you see above, telling the benifits of juice plus. Anything from cancer to heart to sugar-circulation to gums to it going directly into the bloodstream as soon as it hits your stomach and intestines! WHY WOULD YOU NOT WANT TO DO THIS IF IT BUILDS YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM AND HELPS YOU FIGHT THE FLU AND COLDS?


This is a world wide product-22 countries-5 continents-on the market fo almost 19 yrs-sold only through distributors- it takes less than 4 months and your body starts to make changes. Why would you not want to do this? SUGAR- that is where I started. It does not cause cancer- but it is a conductor and helps it spread through your body. It is directly linked to heart diease and diabetic. It is also a main contributor to obesity. HOW ARE YOU GOING TO COMBAT THIS? HOW ARE YOUR CHILDREN GOING TO COMBAT THIS?
 

IT HAPPENS TO ALL OF US-WOULDN'T YOU WANT TO SLOW IT DOWN? JUICE PLUS ENHANCES YOUR DNA! IT HELPS WITH YOUR AGING!



AS THE SUNSETS ON ANOTHER DAY OF YOUR LIFE-KNOW THAT THERE IS SOMETHING OUT THERE THAT CAN HELP YOU EASE INTO THAT GOLDEN AGE OF RETIREMENT-THAT CAN HELP YOU AGE HEALTHY-HELP YOU BE ACTIVE AND FUN WITH YOUR GRANDCHILDREN AND YES YOUR GREAT GRANDCHILDREN.

     THAT SOMETHING IS JUICE PLUS & VINEYARD. COST-LESS THAN A CUP OF COFFEE AT STAR BUCKS-A CANDY BAR AND A SODA- A BAG OF POPCORN-A ICE CREAM SUNDAE-YES- ABOUT $2.25 a day!



TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR LIFE-AND DO IT FOR YOUR CHILDREN-FOR THEY ARE THE FUTURE-THEY NEED YOU NOW MORE THAN EVER TO INSURE THEY GROW OLD HEALTHY!  

email   fitztf@aol.com    web site www.sherry4jp.com   web site www.towergarden.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments