Sunday, January 20, 2013

Blog day # 210 in a day of my life. The meaning of my life-WHAT IF?

     Going back in my memory- I have three distinct happenings that I can recall in my long term memory. The first being when I was around four or five years old. It was in front of my sister's house on North Main Street in Eldred Pa. The town I grew up in. My sister lived right next door. There was always cars parked out front, and I was always out and about playing. This one particular day, for some reason, I was going to go across the street. It is the main drag coming from New York State and continuing South East into Pa.



    I STARTED TO CROSS, COMING OUT BETWEEN TWO CARS, I NEVER LOOKED. THE ONLY THING I HEARD WAS THE HORN AND SCREECHING TIRES. I LOOKED TO MY LEFT AND THERE IT WAS- A CAR- I STILL CAN SEE THE MAN BEHIND THE WHEEL- UNCLE FRANK SCHICK- A RELATIVE OF MINE. IT WAS CLOSE- SO CLOSE I COULD REACH OUT AND TOUCH THE HOOD. I LIVED-NOT EVEN A SCRATCH- I TURNED AROUND AND RAN DOWN TO THE BACK YARD. I SHOULD OF DIED THAT DAY.

     I was 17 years old-I had a girl friend-I was driving-it was a small car- a Sim ca-smaller than a Volkswagen- powder blue- four doors- four speed- going to visit my girlfriend-I made a left hand turn - and the car behind me decided to pass at the same time as he was traveling to fast to stop.

    I heard the horn-screeching tires and then an explosion and glass-lots of glass- I had turned my head at the sound of the horn-his wife was riding with her feet up on the dash-and I can still see the look on her face before the impact- my reaction was to jump to my right-the seat was pinned against the steering wheel where I had been sitting-my legs were still over on the driver side and I was against the passenger door- I spent the next 51 days in the hospital- not knowing if I would ever walk again- I SHOULD OF DIED!



     I bought the motorcycle- in 1974- I had the long hair-did not believe in the war- sided with the protesters over the Government- but- I believed as I do now in our country- freedom- life and liberty- Equality- embracing love-friendship-and God. I have always believed in God- I have always believed that there is other life. I once saw something in the sky- right around this time- it was a cluster of lights- separate from each other-individual crafts way up in the sky - like satellites-traveling very fast- moving side ways and then front to back- it was not planes- I do not know what it was- but I SAW THEM! Then the accident- I was up in Amherst on the bike- going from one red light to another- short distant- not even out of second gear- young lady in front of me- just got her operators permit in a Volkswagen-she stalled it- did not put her foot on the brakes so no brake lights- no warning- she was there- I had to lay it over-bike ended up underneath her back bumper- I had a cut on my leg- I SHOULD OF DIED!




     THREE SEPARATE HAPPENINGS-EACH ONE COULD OF ENDED MY LIFE-BUT BY DESIGN - I AM STILL HERE- THAT IS WHAT I BELIEVE. I HAVE LIFE. I SHOULD NOT BE HERE.

Therefore I have a BELIEF in the PURPOSE of LIFE- being that there is a REASON - if you have REASON then you have INTELLIGENCE- if you have INTELLIGENCE- then you have DESIGN- and if you have both-you have LIFE.

LOVE-HOPE-JOY -EVER AFTER- YES I HAVE THE BELIEF-I KNOW THAT SOMEHOW I HAVE BEEN PUT HERE TO ACCOMPLISH SOMETHING- BE IT NOW OR AFTER I AM GONE-I HAVE ALREADY CHANGED LIVES BY BEING ALIVE-BABIES HAVE BEEN BORN-PEOPLE HAVE MARRIED- MY LIFE HAS HAS SOME AFFECT ON OTHERS- YES - I HAVE A PURPOSE AND I HAVE A BELIEF-UNSHAKEN BY WHAT I SAW IN THE SKY- HOW ELSE CAN I ANSWER THE CALL TO THE OTHER SIDE ONLY TO SURVIVE AND CONTINUE ON- I AM HERE FOR A PURPOSE-ONLY GOD KNOW- WHAT THAT IS.

                              PURPOSE-REASON-INTELLIGENCE-DESIGN-LIFE
                                       BELIEF-LOVE-HOPE-JOY-EVER AFTER



                                   BELIEVE-HAVE A GREAT DAY!

1 comment:

We welcome your comments