Sunday, January 13, 2013

Blog day # 209-a day in my life. My two sons!

    A long-long time ago- in a town far far away-I grew up watching a TV show entitled "MY THREE SON'S" Corny as sounds now, it was good wholesome TV to watch as we grew up. And, most of the time , I spent outside- no games- I really do not like games- we were out and about all over the little town of Eldred Pa. Northwestern Pa. at its finest! You know, we rode our bikes-walked-ran-roller skating the sidewalks. We knew everyone and everyone knew who we were.

                                MY TWO SONS-TROY ALLEN-SHAWN PATRICK

    It was here that in the late 60's and through the 70's and into the 80's that we raised our two
sons. Although they are now all grown up and far far away-they remain an every day presence in my heart and mind. Troy- he can do anything - he builds houses-from the ground up-blocks-cement-plumbing-electrical-sheeting-framing-windows-doors-roofing- EVERYTHING! And he is in demand- simply by word of mouth and the work he has done in public places.

    Shawn is a auditor for elderly housing. He goes into homes and does a complete audit on heating systems-hot water tanks-heating systems-insulation- and then sends crews in to winterize houses for the elderly in the state of Pa. He will be moving to another job for three major energy companies, doing audits- a major increase in pay & benefits, a major step in the right direction.


Being that they both celebrated birthdays in the last month- here is my again- birthday wish to them both- I am very proud of what they have accomplished in their lives. Troy, 46 yrears old and Shawn 41 years old. In my mind- the TV show of MY THREE SONS rewinds , good wholesome entertainment- in my life-memories rewind of youth-childhood-adventures-laughter- and growing up- The memory of MY TWO SONS will be with me as long as I live. BRAVO to the both of you!

                                            MY TWO SONS-TROY & SHAWN

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments